Products from virtually all Enright represented manufacturers including RGB Spectrum, Vaddio, Liberty, Polycom, Casio, Brightline, Hall Research, Forbes AV, NCast, Tightrope, GPO and others will be available in the showroom at all times in a fully integrated working system.
The MediaWall line of processors is utilized for display arrays of projectors or flat panel cube design. Real time performance is delivered uninterrupted, at full frame rate regardless of input resolution.
Delivering a true “out-of-the-box” experience with the MediaWall line, a Linux based system means no Windows updates, Anti-Virus or slow re-boot time. Effortless WCP (Windows Control Panel) makes configuring your layout extremely simple on a browser based platform, meaning even a mobile browser can access the configurations for ease of use.
Demo Room Highlights:
- Video display management is being handled by RGB Spectrum’s MediaWall 2900 and Linx
- 1000. These units replaced a previously installed Quadview HDx Multi View display.
- Single camera video system is provided by a Vaddio ClearVIEW HD-19, controlled via a CCU
- Image Controller with a TeleTouch 22” HD screen.
- Digital Signage from a Tightrope Carousel Solo 230.
- Streaming & lecture capture from NCast Telepresenter M4.
- Cat5 extenders and VGA switching from Hall Research.
- Lamp-free digital projection provided by a Casio XJ-H1750 with a Vutec screen.
- All cabling solutions were provided by Liberty Wire & Cable.
For more information, contact:
Adrian Torres: 714-838-1900